Knowledge Base Home Surveys & Polls How do I add a poll to my website?
How do I add a poll to my website?
You have to first create a Poll with your questions and the options. Once you have saved your poll, you will be provided the Poll’s HTML and the URL for the poll.
To add a poll to your website:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Click on Surveys from the Dashboard menu.
- Select Polls.
- Click on the Poll you want to use on your website.
- Then copy your Poll URL located under your Poll Name.
- Paste the code into your website or send it to your developer to add it to your website.
Changes made to the Poll in Benchmark will automatically reflect on your website, without having to update the HTML in your site again.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?