Knowledge Base Home Image Gallery How do I center align my image?
How do I center align my image?
Image Gallery Updated on February 24, 2009
An image can be centered by using the Text Formatting option.
The Text Formatting option:
- Go to the section that contains the image and click on the EDIT icon.
- Click on the image you want to align.
- From the left hand side, under Insert Additional Elements, click on the Image icon
- In the Image Alignment drop down choose Default
- Click on the INSERT button to apply the changes to the image
- Select the image and text and in the toolbar under the Text Formatting Options click on the Center Align button
Once you have completed your changes, click on Save button to apply the changes to the selected section
Did this answer your questions?