How do I send a survey?
There are two ways to send, depending on what type of survey you created. Surveys can be sent by email or by link.
NOTE: The following steps assume that you have already created a survey and activated it in your account.
To send a survey by email:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- On the Dashboard menu, select Emails.
- Click on the Create New Email button.
- Complete Step 1 and Step 2.
- On Step 3, select a template.
- Click on top of the text block you want to insert the survey link.
- Now click on Merge.
- Select Survey.
- You will be prompted to a Survey Link pop-up. Give your link a name and select a live survey from the dropdown menu.
- Click Update.
You can now move forward with your email and send it, or you can continue editing.
To use a survey by link:
- On the Dashboard menu, click on Surveys.
- Locate the active Survey you would like to access the URL from and click Survey URL.
- Copy the URL.
You can now freely use the Survey URL in emails, social media or even on your website.
Did this answer your questions?