Knowledge Base Home Create How do I increase my image storage space?
How do I increase my image storage space?
Create Updated on February 24, 2009
Here’s how you can upgrade your image storage space:
- Click on the name of the account holder on the upper right-hand of the screen.
- Select Account settings from the drop down menu.
- Select Plan Information from the left navigation on the Account settings page.
- Scroll down to Add-ons and click on the “Buy It!” button in the “Image Hosting” section.
- You will be prompted with the cost breakdown of the add-on per the billing cycle of your account Click “Continue”.
- If there is no credit card added in your account under payment options, you’ll be prompted to enter your credit card details. If you are upgrading for the first time, click NEXT to continue.
- Confirm your Add-on Order information.
- Click on Purchase Now!.
- After clicking on the Purchase Now!, our system will process the transaction and your Image Gallery size will increase immediately.
Did this answer your questions?