Knowledge Base Home Create Social Media How do I add a signup form to my Facebook profile?
How do I add a signup form to my Facebook profile?
Have you ever wanted to sign up email subscribers on your Facebook profile? Here’s how you do it:
Get your signup form link
- Log into your Benchmark Account.
- Click on the Signup Forms link from the Contacts Menu. Or, learn how to create a email signup form.
- Select the signup form you’d like to use and click on Publish (step 4)
- Select "Pop-up from a button on your Website".
- You’ll see a box with HTML code in it. Only copy the first URL/Web address within the quotation marks and save it for the next step. (Incase the entire code is getting selected when you try to copy, you may have to 1st paste the code into Notepad/Textpad and then copy the URL/Web address shown below )
Add the signup form link to your Facebook page
- Log into your Facebook account and click on the Profile tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on Info tab near the top of your profile.
- Go to the "Contact Information" section, hover your mouse over that area, and click on Edit.
- Paste your signup form link into the box and click on Save Changes.
Now, when people visit your Facebook profile, they can sign up for your emails or newsletters in just a few easy steps.
Did this answer your questions?