Knowledge Base Home Create Email Marketing Am I able to delete emails that have been sent or saved as a draft?
Am I able to delete emails that have been sent or saved as a draft?
Yes, you can delete or remove any draft or sent email campaign from the Emails page.
Points to consider before deleting emails:
- If you are deleting Sent emails, those emails will be removed from the Archive Community.
- Reports from that email will be deleted and the information is not retrievable.
Removing an Email from Your Account
Please follow the steps below to delete or remove an email:
- Log in to Benchmark Email and click on the EMAILS tab.
- From the Email list you can delete any email in the Draft or Sent mode by clicking on the Delete This Email icon.
- After clicking on this icon, a popup window will appear asking you to confirm your decision to delete the email.Note: This process is not reversible. Please be sure you want it deleted before you proceed.
Did this answer your questions?