Knowledge Base Home Contact Lists As a master user, do I have the ability to share contact lists with my sub-accounts?
As a master user, do I have the ability to share contact lists with my sub-accounts?
Contact Lists Updated on October 31, 2018
Yes! As a Master account, you can share certain aspects of your Benchmark account with your sub-account. You can share lists easily to your Sub-account(s) by following the instructions below:
- Log into your Benchmark Master account.
- Select Contacts from your Dashboard menu.
- Choose the list you wish to share to your Sub-Account.
- Click on the More options icon and select Share with sub-accounts.
- On the Pop-Up, Select the Sub-account you wish to share the list to, or choose Select All.
- Now click on the Share button to share.
Note: Any future changes that happen to this contact list in the master account will not be reflected in the sub-accounts.
Click Here to learn what other features you can share with your Sub-Accounts.
If you have any questions regarding list you’ve shared with your sub-accounts, please feel free to contact our support team via LiveChat, Email or by Phone.
Did this answer your questions?