Knowledge Base Home Contact Lists As a master user, do I have the ability to “share” contact lists with my sub-accounts?
As a master user, do I have the ability to “share” contact lists with my sub-accounts?
Contact Lists Updated on February 23, 2012
Yes! As a Master account, you can share certain aspects of your Benchmark account with your sub-account. You can share lists easily to your Sub-accounts by using the following instructions:
- Log into your Benchmark Master account at www.Benchmarkemail.com
- Navigate to your Contact List Dashboard
- Click on the list you wish to share to your Sub-Account
- Click Share with sub-accounts under Contact List Acitivites
- Finally Select the Sub-account you wish to share the list to
Did this answer your questions?