Knowledge Base Home Create General questions Share Email Templates with Sub Accounts
Share Email Templates with Sub Accounts
Share email templates from your master account to your sub-accounts with just a few clicks. When you share the email templates, it will copy everything in the template including images, text, links or even PDFs.
There are 3 ways to share a Sent or Draft campaign with your existing sub-accounts.
- Email Dashboard (sent emails only)
- Email Report Page (sent emails only)
- Past Emails (sent and draft emails)
To learn how to share email templates, use the following instructions:
Please note that only regular sent emails will have the option to share with subaccounts, draft or emails sent via AB testing will not have the option to share to a subaccount.
- Log into your Benchmark Master account
- Navigate to your Emails dashboard.
- Locate the Sent email template you want to share with your sub-account and click on the More options icon next to the campaign and select “Share to Sub-Account”.
- On the popup select the sub-account you want to share the campaign with and confirm by clicking on the Share button.
- Click on the name of the Sent Campaign, and this will open the email’s reports page.
- Then click on the 3 dots on the top right and select the “Share to Sub-Account” option.
- Finally, choose the Sub-account you wish to share the campaign to and confirm by clicking on the Share button.
Please note that only regular sent and draft emails will have the option to share with subaccounts. Incomplete emails will not have the option to share to a subaccount.
- Go to a draft email and open the Design step.
- Click on Layouts.
- Then select Past Emails.
- Locate the email template you wish to share and click on the More options icon below the email thumbnail.
- Select the Share to Sub-account option, then choose the Sub-account you wish to share the campaign to and confirm by clicking on the Share button.
Note: A master account can also share Contact lists, Images and Videos with sub-accounts.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?