Knowledge Base Home Create General questions Share Email Templates with Sub Accounts
Share Email Templates with Sub Accounts
Share email templates from your master account to your sub-accounts with just a few clicks. When you share the email templates, it will copy everything in the template including images, text, links or even PDF’s.
There are 3 ways to share a Sent or Draft campaign with your existing sub accounts.
- Email Dashboard
- Email Report Page
- Past Emails
To learn how to share email templates, use the following instructions::
- Log into your Benchmark Master account
- Navigate to your the Emails dashboard.
- Locate the Sent Email or the Draft Template you want to share with your sub account and click on the 3 dots next to the campaign and select “Share to Sub-Account”.
- On the popup select the sub-account you want to share the campaign with and confirm by clicking on the Share button.
- Click on the name of the Sent Campaign, and this will open the email’s reports page.
- Then click on the 3 dots on the top right and select the “Share to Sub-Account” option.
- Finally choose the Sub-account you wish to share the campaign to and confirm by clicking on the Share button.
- Go to a draft email and open the Design step.
- Click on Layouts.
- Then select Past Emails.
- Locate the email template you wish to share and click on the 3 dots of the email template.
- Select the Share to Sub-account option, then choose the Sub-account you wish to share the campaign to and confirm by clicking on the Share button.
Note: A master account can also share Contact lists, Images and Videos with sub-accounts.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?