Can I add a Text Disclaimer to my Email?
Yes, you can add a Text Disclaimer in your emails. We understand your company may need to add a disclaimer to your emails for security or privacy reasons. We offer two different ways to add a Text Disclaimer in your email, in the Permission Reminder
or by using one of our Text Blocks
To learn how to add these please see instructions below:
- Start by creating a new email.
- Select the type of email editor you would like to use, click Save & Next.
- Fill in needed fields in Step 1 Details
- In the Permission Reminder section paste in your Disclaimer. We do not recommend to remove the text already provided.
- When done click Save & Next.
- Select the list you would like to send this email to, and click Save & Next.
- Now select the type of template you will use.
- Your template will now appear, your disclaimer will either be visible in the top or bottom of the email.
- Leave or change the position of the Permission Reminder by dragging the block to another part of the email.
This complete the process of adding a text disclaimer via the Permission Reminder. Style of text in the Permission Reminder cannot be customized.
You will need to be in Step 3 of the email creation process to add a Text Block.
- Select and drag the Text Block into your email. Location is based on your preference.Usually, disclaimers appear in the top or bottom of the email.
- Add in your Text Disclaimer and click Save & Close.
- You can now continue with the rest of your email.
This completes the process of adding a text disclaimer via a Text Block in the editor. The style of text in a Text Block can be customized.
For your convenience, any email template created and saved by you will be saved as a Past Email that you can reuse at a later time. You can access the Past Email Templates in the Layouts Section of Step 3 of the Email Creation Process.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?