Knowledge Base Home Surveys & Polls Can I make changes to a live survey?
Can I make changes to a live survey?
Benchmark Email allows you to make changes to a live survey. You can change the content in your questions, the question type, or even add a new question. The only thing you will not be able to change is the order of the questions, to do that you will have to create a copy of your survey to start over.
To make changes to a live survey, follow the next steps:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- From the left navigation, click on Contacts.
- Under the Contacts menu, click on Survey.
- Select the active survey you want to make changes to by clicking on its name.
- Then click on the QUESTIONS step.
To delete a question, click on the more options icon to the right of the question and select Delete.
- You can change a question or add a new one.
To change the content of a question, click on the questions name.
- When done click on Save & Next.
You can also change the title and the introduction message in the Details option. In the Design step, you are still able to make any changes you need.
Take advantage of this feature and post your survey link on your website or on an email campaign. Later you can review your survey reports which will help you understand better your audience.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat, or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?