Knowledge Base Home Signup Forms Can my pop up form have a delay time?
Can my pop up form have a delay time?
Signup Forms Updated on April 19, 2017
Pop up forms can be set to have a short delay when a visitors comes to your website or any page on which you’ve placed a signup form. You can set this when you create your signup form. Follow the below instructions to apply a delay to your pop up signup form:
2. Under Contacts, click Signup Forms
3. Click Create Signup Form 4. Select the Popup form type
5. Select a list for subscribers to go into then click on save & next
6. Click on Global Settings in the top left , then select Settings
7. Change the delay time under Delay
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?