Knowledge Base Home Signup Forms Can My Popup Form Have a Delay Time?
Can My Popup Form Have a Delay Time?
Updated on November 13, 2020
Popup forms can be set to have a short delay when a visitor comes to your website or any page on which you’ve placed a signup form. The delay option is in step 2 Design of the form creation process. Follow the instructions below to apply a delay to your popup signup form:
- Log into your Benchmark account.
- From the left side navigation menu, under Contacts, click Signup Forms.
- On the signup form page, click Create New Signup Form.
- Select the Popup form type.
- Give your signup form a name, and then select a contact list for subscribers to go into.
- Click on the Save & Next button.
- Now, click on Global Settings on the top left, then select Box Settings. Change the delay time under Delay.
You can continue editing your signup form when done click on the Save and Publish option.
Note: If you want to show the popup form only once to a visitor, activate the checkbox under Close option in the Global Settings.
Benchmark provides GDPR compliant signup forms, and please feel free to click here for more information.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?