Knowledge Base Home Create Email Marketing Does Benchmark Email offer templates for my social media needs?
Does Benchmark Email offer templates for my social media needs?
Benchmark Email offers templates for many different needs, including social media. Utilizing templates for social networking sites like Facebook or Twitter can help promote your business and grow your subscriber list.
To view our complete selection of social media templates and choose the one that best fits your need(s), log into your Benchmark Email account and follow these steps:
- Select Emails from your Dashboard menu.
- Click on the Create New Email button.
- Fill out all required information in Step 1 (Details) and Step 2 (List), clicking Save & Next at the end of each step.
- Step 3 will allow you to choose a template. On the left, you will see a list of categories. Filter for Industry and select Social Media. Choose a Social Media template, and click Save & Next.
- Follow the remaining prompts to complete and send out your campaign.
In addition to our social media templates, you may also want to take advantage of social media icons in your campaigns. Encouraging subscribers to become fans or followers on your Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter pages will help to create a greater awareness for your business and/or organization.
Benchmark Now offers Template integrations with many social platforms like Twitter, Pinterest, and Twitter! Simply create an email in the Drag & Drop and select the template for the platform you want to use. Depending on the platform, we’ll automatically plug in information into a template. This is a great way to expand and widen your audience base!
- When a recipient clicks on the Facebook “Like” Merge button, the results will not show up on your email campaign. These will show up on the webpage version of your email.
- If you choose to enable the option to ‘Automatically post your email to Facebook timeline or page’ on the ‘Details’ part of the email creation in your Benchmark account, it will not show due to a Facebook rule that was put into place on November 2017.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?