How to Export a Contact List
When you’ve created a list and collected a number of contacts, at some point you may want to export those contacts into a CSV or an Excel file.
To learn how to export your contact list from Benchmark please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- On the Dashboard menu, select Contacts.
- Choose the list you want to export.
- Click on the More Options icon on the top-right of the page.
- Select the Export to File tab.
- You will be prompted to an Export List pop-up.
- Choose for Contact Filter Options or filter for All Emails.
- Select the fields to export, or Select All.
- Click on the Download as CSV to export as Comma Separated Values text file OR Download as Excel option to export as an excel.
- For both CSV or Excel, the corresponding file will be added to your Downloads folder.
If you’d like to learn how to save a list of contacts who opened a specific email, please click here.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our Support team via email, LiveChat or by phone.