Knowledge Base Home Automation Pro Can I use my Past Emails in Automation Pro?
Can I use my Past Emails in Automation Pro?
Absolutely, yes you can use your Past Emails in Automation Pro. We even recommend you create your emails before you start your automations. Creating the emails before you start your automation journey can make the process faster from start to finish. When you are done with your email go ahead and save it, as will store it in the Past Emails template.
Follow the steps below, to learn how to access a previously saved or sent email created outside of the Automation Pro canvas.
- Go to your Automation pro journey.
- Click on the Create Step option and select Action. If you already have the Send Email node in your journey the go ahead and click on it.
- Then, select the Send Email option.
- Click on the Create New option.
You can also select the Duplicate & Edit option. However, if you choose the Duplicate & Edit option, you’ll need to give your email a new name. Email Details do get copied, make sure to update them if needed. To access the previous emails, click on the Design option, and then you’ll be taken to the email campaign layout, click on Layouts and Skip to step 8.
- Fill out your Email Details.
- Click on the Save option when done.
- Choose the Drag & Drop Editor and click on Next.
- In the Layouts page, click on the Past Emails Templates.
- Locate the email you want to use and click on it.
- The email will open up in the editor, where you can make any changes. When done, click on Save and Next.
Now, you’re done! You can continue creating your automation, or you can activate.
Note: The Layout options are only available when using the Drag & Drop Editor.
- The Layout options are only available when using the Drag & Drop Editor.
- Emails created outside of the Automation pro canvas can only be accessed by creating a new email using the Drag & Drop Editor and selecting the Past Emails templates.
- Emails created in Automation Pro regardless of their editor, will not appear in the regular Email Sending process.
An email sent using Automation Pro can only be sent to a contact 3 times in a day, and 9 times in the lifetime of the journey.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your how to use Past Emails in Automation Pro, please feel free to contact us via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?