Knowledge Base Home Integrations Eventbrite and Benchmark Integration
Eventbrite and Benchmark Integration
Updated on June 30, 2021
Benchmark offers Eventbrite email templates that connect with the events in your Eventbrite account. Use these email templates to send your contacts event invitations, updates, or reminders. To use the Eventbrite templates, you’ll need to have at least one event created in your Eventbrite account.
To use the Eventbrite templates, you’ll need to have at least one event created in your Eventbrite account. Any information related to the event will need to be managed in your Eventbrite account.
You can connect your Eventbrite account in two areas, from an email template or from the Integrations page. In the steps below we will show you how to connect from an email template. To connect from the Integrations page, click on the user menu, then select Integrations, and click Connect on the Eventbrite option. Follow the page prompts to complete the connection, when done you’ll be able to select an Eventbrite template in the layouts section of your email.
Follow these steps to integrate Eventbrite with Benchmark:
- First, log in to your Benchmark account.
- On the Dashboard menu, click on Emails.
- Then, click on the Create New Email option.
- Select Regular Email and click Next.
- Select the Drag & Drop Editor and click Next.
- Give your email a name; your recipients will not see the email name.
- On the Email Checklist, click on the Design Email option. You can complete the rest of the checklist later.
- In the Layouts section, click on the Templates tab.
- In the Filter menu, select Integrations and then select Eventbrite.
- Then hover your mouse over one of the templates, and click on the Connect option.
- In the popup, click on the Login option.
- You will be prompted to a new page. Select the Allow option to give Benchmark Email to access your Eventbrite account.
- After giving Benchmark access, you’ll be directed back to the Layouts section. Now you can select an Eventbrite template: 1 Event or Multiple Events.
- You will now see a popup with your Eventbrite events. Choose an event and click Select.
- You can edit your event template, or if you would like to keep the same format, click Save & Next.
The Eventbrite templates are customizable. However, do NOT remove/delete the Attend Event button, as this button is connected to your event.
To disconnect the Eventbrite integration follow the steps below.
- Click on the user menu, and select Integrations.
- In the Eventbrite, option click on the More Options icon and select Disconnect.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?