Knowledge Base Home Integrations How do I integrate Etsy with Benchmark?
How do I integrate Etsy with Benchmark?
Updated on April 6, 2022
You can now share items in your Etsy store using your Benchmark account. To integrate your accounts, please see instructions below.
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Select Emails from the Dashboard menu.
- Click on Create New Email on the top-right of the page.
- Select Regular Email and click Next.
- Choose the Drag & Drop Editor and click Next.
- Complete Step 1 ” Details”
- Complete Step 2 “List”
- Click Templates.
- Filter for Integrations and select Etsy.
- On the Integrate Etsy Shop pop-up, select the shop section that contains the items you’d like to import.
- Click Select.
- Complete Step 3 “ Editor “ and click Save & Next.
- Complete Step 4 “Schedule”
Note: You may also connect (or disconnect) your Etsy store on the Integrations page within your account.
- Select Integrations form your username, located on the top right corner of your page.
- Click on the More Options icon and select Disconnect.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?