Knowledge Base Home Integrations How do I integrate Etsy with Benchmark?
How do I integrate Etsy with Benchmark?
Updated on April 6, 2022
You can now share items in your Etsy store using your Benchmark account. To integrate your accounts, please see instructions below.
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Select Emails from the Dashboard menu.
- Click on Create New Email on the top-right of the page.
- Select Regular Email and click Next.
- Choose the Drag & Drop Editor and click Next.
- Complete Step 1 ” Details”
- Complete Step 2 “List”
- Click Templates.
- Filter for Integrations and select Etsy.
- On the Integrate Etsy Shop pop-up, select the shop section that contains the items you’d like to import.
- Click Select.
- Complete Step 3 “ Editor “ and click Save & Next.
- Complete Step 4 “Schedule”
Note: You may also connect (or disconnect) your Etsy store on the Integrations page within your account.
- Select Integrations form your username, located on the top right corner of your page.
- Click on the More Options icon and select Disconnect.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.