Knowledge Base Home Automation Lite How to Deactivate an Automation in Automation Lite
How to Deactivate an Automation in Automation Lite
Once an Automation Lite has been created, it must be activated for it to function correctly. There are times where you’ll need to deactivate or turn off the automation because it may have outlived its purpose or it may just need a pause.
Here is how to deactivate your Automation:
- Log into your Benchmark Email account.
- From the navigation click on Automations, and then Automation Lite.
- Locate the Automation from your list
- Click on the More Options icon (3 dots) and select Deactivate.
- Then confirm you wish to deactivate/stop the Automation.
If you still have questions regarding your automation, please feel free to contact our support team.