Knowledge Base Home Importing & Exporting How Do I Export Bounced Email Addresses?
How Do I Export Bounced Email Addresses?
You can export bounced email addresses for your own personal records from the Report section of your account.
To export, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Select Reports from the Dashboard menu.
- By default, the system will prompt you to the Email Reports page.
- Click on the name of the email you want to use.
- Select Activity Details from the menu located on the left side of the page.
- On the Opens tab, select Bounces from the drop-down menu.
- Choose from the 3 options available to export from the All Bounce Types drop-down menu; All Bounce Types, Soft Bounces or Hard Bounces.
- Now click on the Options icon and select Export to File.
- On the Export Data pop-up, choose the fields you would like to export, or select all.
- Select Download as CSV or Download as Excel.
Note: You can only export bounced email addresses from one campaign at a time. Also, if you select multiple email lists for an email campaign then while exporting any reports, the mapping fields would be picked up from the 1st email list chosen (for that particular campaign).
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.