Knowledge Base Home Integrations How do I integrate GetSiteControl with Benchmark?
How do I integrate GetSiteControl with Benchmark?
Updated on October 22, 2020
With our GetSiteControl integration, you can collect email addresses from your website visitors. Simply choose the necessary mailing list and GetSiteControl will add every new email subscriber to your Benchmark Email list automatically.
Kindly follow the steps below to integrate:
- Log in to your GetSiteControl account.
- Click on Site Settings at the top of the page.
- Now click on the Integrations tab.
- Scroll down and click connect next to Benchmark Email.
- Enter your Benchmark Email API Key on the pop-up page.
- Click Save.
- Go back to your GetSiteControl home page and create a Widget (Subscribe, Contact or Survey).
- After editing your widget select Integrations form the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Scroll down and choose Benchmark Email from the drop-down list under Third-party integrations.
- Choose a list using the drop-down menu.
- Click the Map widget fields link and make sure the fields of your widget are correctly matched to those of your Benchmark Email list.
- Click OK.
The widget is now connected to Benchmark Email! Every time a visitor submits their details via the widget on your GetSiteControl account, the information will be instantly exported to your Benchmark Email list.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.