Knowledge Base Home Integrations How Do I Integrate Privy With Benchmark?
How Do I Integrate Privy With Benchmark?
Updated on April 21, 2021
With our Privy integration, you can automatically add your Privy leads from your exit intent popups and opt-in forms to a Benchmark Email list. Send automated follow-ups from the moment they submit their information. Available free with every Benchmark account.
Note: This is an integration built by Privy, the process to integrate will begin within their tool.
When logged into your Privy account:
- Click on your Username on the upper right corner.
- Select Integrations.
- Click on the Benchmark integration option.
- Enter your Benchmark Login and Benchmark API Key on the pop-up.
Important: When pasting your Benchmark API Key and Username, make sure you remove any extra spaces. Extra spaces could be added when pasting, and hence give you an error.
- Now you’ve connected your Benchmark account to Privy. However, you will need to enable the email sync on a per campaign basis. To accomplish this click on the Campaigns tab on the upper left portion of your screen.
- Click on the Campaign of your choice.
- In your campaign design options, click Form.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select Add new email sync.
- Choose Benchmark from the Select Account drop-down menu.
- Pick the Benchmark Email list to which you’d like to add contacts.
- Click Create Sync.
Please note: Privy turns off double opt-in by default, but it can be enabled in the email sync settings within their tool.