Knowledge Base Home Contact Lists How do I merge two lists with different fields?
How do I merge two lists with different fields?
At some point, you may want to merge your lists together. If you’d like to manage your contacts from one list, then you can merge two lists that have different fields.
Please consider the following before merging your lists:
- Depending on the results, the list you select to merge will go through our List Verification process.
- If your list is rejected, you will not be able to upload it until it has been verified.
To merge your lists, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your Benchmark account.
- From the Dashboard menu, select Contacts.
- Locate the list you would like to merge and click on the More Options icon
- Select Add contacts to this list.
- Now choose Import Contacts From A File and click Next.
- Click on Browse to upload the excel file from your computer and click Open.
- Select Next.
- Map the fields according to your Benchmark list.
- Click the Save & Finish button.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?