Knowledge Base Home Surveys & Polls How do I view the results of a survey?
How do I view the results of a survey?
After creating and activating a Survey, you can view its results and reports from your Benchmark account.
To view your survey results:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- On the Dashboard menu, click Reports.
- Then select Survey Reports.
- Now select the Survey you would like to see results from.
- You can select to view 3 types of results, Overall Results, Individual Results or Detailed Results.
Survey Reports help you understand your audience and create engagement to have better success in the future.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?