Knowledge Base Home Account Settings How to Change the Language in Non-Editable Text Areas
How to Change the Language in Non-Editable Text Areas
Benchmark Email will automatically translate some text based on your account settings. How to Change the Language in a Non-Editable Text Area.
The text that will be translated is:
- The webpage version link in the header
- The Permission reminder message
- The sender information in the footer
- The links to Manage/Unsubscribe, Forward, Report Abuse
- The content on the Manage/Unsubscribe page
- The content on the Forward page.
Currently, BenchmarkEmail translates those areas into the following languages:
- Chinese Traditional
- Chinese Simple
- Portuguese – Portugal
- Portuguese – Brasil
If you need to change the language of this default text, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Benchmark account
- In the dashboard, click on the user menu
- Then, select Account Settings
- Scroll down on the Settings page and locate the Select a Language option
- You can set your language. The changes will not affect the previous campaigns, only the future ones.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team.