Knowledge Base Home Contacts Reports How to Export a List of Contacts Who Opened an Email
How to Export a List of Contacts Who Opened an Email
To view the email addresses of contacts who opened an email:
- Click on the Reports section.
- Then, select the email campaign of which you want to view the Opens reports.
- Now, click on the Opens Section.
You will now be able to view the contacts who opened your email, you can also export these contacts.
Here’s how you export a list of contacts who opened your email:
- In the Opens Report Page, click on the 3 dots option. *To see other activity details, you may change the category from the drop-down menu.
- Select Export to File
- Now, select the fields you would like to see in your file.
- Then, select Download as CSV or Download as Excel
Note: You can only export opened email addresses from one campaign at a time. If you select multiple email lists for a campaign, then the mapping fields would be selected from the 1st email list chosen (for that particular campaign).
If you have any questions regarding your email reports, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat, or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?