Release Notes: April 2022
Updated on September 2, 2022
At Benchmark, we’re on a constant mission to pursue product excellence for our users. Here’s a few of the ways we’ve worked toward that mission over the last 30 days:
- Gave users the ability to authenticate their email domains in-app, helping customers increase their deliverability and reputation.
- Released the Saved Blocks feature to free plans, allowing all Benchmark Email users to save block content and formatting and to reuse them when creating new emails.
- New Feature: Saved Blocks for the Landing Page Editor allows users to save block content and formatting and to reuse them when creating new landing pages.
- Reprocessed some contacts for users whose automations had stalled
- Fixed issue where some users reported contacts took longer than expected to enter the automation journey.
- Fixed typo in Landing Page dashboard for Spanish Language
- Fixed issue for Japanese language where Past Emails were not available when creating new emails
- Fixed issue where some users experienced uploaded images not appearing first in sort by most recent filter
- Fixed issue where a “Leave Site?” popup would appear when users navigated away from Account Settings page
- Fixed overlapping text issue on French Registration Page