Release Notes: August 2022
Updated on September 2, 2022
See What’s New in August
At Benchmark, we’re on a constant mission to pursue product excellence for our users. Here’s a few of the ways we’ve worked toward that mission over the last 30 days:
New Accounts & Onboarding
- Extended our improved signup process to our Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, and German sites.
- Extended the Free List Plan 500 to Brazil, Portugal, Japan, and India.
- Extended the Free List Plan 500 to the English Partner and Affiliate signup pages.
- Confirmed workflows where Benchmark Partners can add their partner key/value pair as query parameters to Benchmark Email feature pages.
- Improved our email complaint feedback loops.
- Fixed an issue where some users saw unwanted black bars in their email templates.
- Restored a time span of opens & clicks data that was temporarily unavailable to some users.
- Improved checks to disallow nonsensical email addresses to be input by a user via the copy & paste import page.
- Fixed an issue where a user experienced temporary send delays.
- Fixed an issue where some users received blank results. The app will now resubmit automatically if the prompt input does not generate results.
- Fixed issue where users could receive an AI response that creatively continued their paragraph instead of rewriting it.
- Fixed an issue where some new signups did not get a 500 contact limit plan.
- Fixed an issue where some free users could exceed their email send limit.
- Fixed an issue where some free accounts had incorrect contact limits displayed.
- Fixed an issue where some users in India saw the cancel form in German.
- Fixed an issue where some users could not purchase premium image hosting.