Release Notes: February 2022
At Benchmark, we’re on a constant mission to pursue product excellence for our users. Here’s a few of the ways we’ve worked toward that mission over the last 30 days:
- Released Shopify Product Blocks for the landing page editor: allowing users to integrate to their Shopify stores, retrieve product information & links and sell products from their Benchmark Email landing pages.
- Added Benchmark Email domain publishing: allowing users to quickly publish live pages without having to own or manage a web domain
Signups, Registration & Settings
- Streamlined the signup process and added a chat form that allows users to add details to help Benchmark customize their email marketing experience
- Fixed temporary issue where some users with very short browser window heights (500 pixels or less) could not scroll when adding contacts via Copy & Paste
- Fixed temporary issue where some users could not preview popup signup forms on some domains
- Fixed issue where users could not download the email reports as a PDF file
- Fixed issue where adding back a deleted Permission Reminder could show it in two languages when the user has set different account and campaign languages.
- Fixed issue where some users could not connect to their Facebook Audience accounts
- Fixed temporary issue where translation language appeared in the some steps
- Fixed temporary issue where users creating a new automation would be redirected to the external Benchmark Email site
- Fixed temporary issue where block icons in the editor block tray were misaligned
- Fixed temporary issue where some users experienced delays in viewing their email reports
Did this answer your questions?