Release Notes: January 2022
Updated on September 2, 2022
At Benchmark, we’re on a constant mission to pursue product excellence for our users. Here’s a few of the ways we’ve worked toward that mission over the last 30 days:
- New Email Block: Shopify Products – our new integration makes it easy to import your store’s products (name, image, price, link to store) directly into your email campaigns as product blocks.
- Improved Shopify contact import options – you can now target your Shopify Admin’s Customer Saved Searches: new customers, returning customers, abandoned cart customers, even your custom saved searches can now be selected for import to your email marketing lists.
- Added new API endpoint for deleting multiple lists
- Made it easier to recognize and filter for deleted emails when retrieving emails via API
- Updated knowledgebase article links for role-based email on import history window
- Fixed issue where large contact imports from Shopify could cause a time-out page to display
- Fixed temporary issue where email campaigns were not auto-posting to Facebook pages