Release Notes: July 2021
At Benchmark, we’re on a constant mission to pursue product excellence for our users. Here’s a few of the ways we’ve worked toward that mission over the last 30 days:
- Returning Feature: Facebook Share allows users to publish email campaigns to their Business Page at the time of schedule/send, including campaign image.
- Added ability to sort by contact name in campaign reports (opens, clicks, bounces, etc.)
- Removed the option to clean unsubscribes and confirmed bounces from the List Cleaning tool, encouraging better practices and reputation improvement
- Improved Industry options in Account Settings, so that we can provide a more customized experience for Benchmark users based on field.
- Improved Google Sheet import process to be more tolerant of format issues (blank column titles, empty columns) in source spreadsheets.
- Fixed formatting issue with the Bottom Text Block
- Corrected Traditional/Simplified Chinese translation in the email footer text
- Fixed link issue affecting certain accounts in China
- Fixed temporary issue affecting PDFs with Chinese character file names
- Fixed bounced contact reporting issue affecting certain accounts
- Fixed click performance reporting issue affecting certain accounts
- Fixed issue where condition nodes could fail under extremely high volume
- Improved Automation Pro cloud processes as preventive maintenance
- Fixed temporary PayPal payments issue
- Fixed issue where List Clean feature could remove unselected contacts
- Fixed Contact Rating accuracy issue affecting certain accounts
Did this answer your questions?