Release Notes: July 2022
See What’s New in July
At Benchmark, we’re on a constant mission to pursue product excellence for our users. Here’s a few of the ways we’ve worked toward that mission over the last 30 days:
- The new AI-fueled copywriting tool helps users to write content from scratch or rewrite existing content to avoid writer’s block and create professional marketing content more quickly. Smart Content is available in both free and paid Benchmark Email plans.
- Deployed new Free List Plan 500 for all new signups to our English site (US, CAN, UK, AU & other English language regions)
In-app cancellation was added giving users better control of their subscription, allowing a self-service cancellation and feedback process.
- Maintenance on Facebook Audiences step to ensure continued functionality through API updates.
- Our continuous effort to always ensure the security of our account and user data remains ongoing.
- Fixed issue where some plans did not receive correct discount percentage for an annual upgrade.
Email Editor Feedback
- Fixed issue where the user feedback portal did not open in Chrome and Edge browsers.
- Fixed issue where uploaded images would not show as most recent uploads.
- Fixed contact import API to analyze incoming payload and remove blank spaces at end of any contact email addresses.
Did this answer your questions?