Release Notes: June 2021
At Benchmark, we’re on a constant mission to pursue product excellence for our users. Here’s a few of the ways we’ve worked toward that mission over the last 30 days:
- Updated the default settings in the email footer block to improve deliverability
- Improved the website tracking report so that tracked contacts show on tracked webpages almost instantly
- Improved the ability to test and deploy improvements & fixes without affecting existing automation
- Updated various translations
Password Reset and Signup
- Provided earlier visibility of password requirements
- Fixed issue where a specific column arrangement would not show responsively in previews and sent emails when viewed on mobile
- Fixed width issues in emails that use bottom text block with two columns
- Fixed issue in which uploaded gifs could distort because of file compression. Gifs that are within the allowed file size limit will no longer be compressed.
- Fixed page search so that search terms populate relevant help articles
- Removed option to clean lists of filtered domains as the feature is deprecated
Did this answer your questions?