Release Notes: June 2022
See What’s New in June
At Benchmark, we’re on a constant mission to pursue product excellence for our users. Here’s a few of the ways we’ve worked toward that mission over the last 30 days:
- Deployed structural enhancements to improve performance & stability
- Smart Sending was made active for all plans, which over time will help Benchmark Email users target their most engaged contacts and land more emails in the inbox.
- Updated missing translations on Client Detail page
- Fixed issue where some special characters could cause issues with Thank You page in Japanese
- Fixed issue where some users’ links were not tracking/opening as expected
- Fixed issue with list cleaning where some users could not use the “did not open in last 30 email campaigns” option
- Fixed issue where tests returned blank thumbnails
- Fixed issue where feedback form did not open on Chrome & Edge browsers
- Fixed issue where some sub-accounts could renew via upgrade page
- Fixed issue where page link clicks were not being counted as conversions
- Removed LinkedIn integration due to deprecated functionality
Did this answer your questions?