Release Notes: September 2021
Updated on October 15, 2021
At Benchmark, we’re on a constant mission to pursue product excellence for our users. Here’s a few of the ways we’ve worked toward that mission over the last 30 days:
- Improved the pre-loaded Sample Email template to give new users a fresh look at the powerful capabilities of the Email Builder
- Streamlined the Send Test Email process by allowing storage of your last three test emails or email groups. One click loads previous email addresses for us.
- Improved Facebook Share permissions to prevent the need for re-authorization every 60 days
- Added Telegram social app, enabling contacts to start a chat with you right from your email campaigns
- Updated Clicks & Click Rate labels to Click-to-Open Rate to clarify tracking metrics and give users a more transparent view of their contact engagement
- Fixed issue where some user campaigns did not start at the scheduled time
- Fixed issue where Account Usage showed as 0% for some accounts
- Improved animation behaviors for some interactions
- Fixed issue with some button animations on Safari browser
- Re-enabled Connect to Store functionality for Etsy Email Template
- Fixed issue where Alipay was not working for some clients during purchase/renewal
Did this answer your questions?