Base de conocimientos Automatizaciones How can I use my images from Flickr in Benchmark Email?
How can I use my images from Flickr in Benchmark Email?
Actualizado en septiembre 5, 2019
With the Flickr integration, you can import images from your Flickr account directly into your Benchmark Email’s Image Gallery. Here’s how:
- In Step 4 of the Email Creation Process, go to the block where you would like to add your Flickr image.
- Then click on the pencil icon in the top left corner. Place the cursor where you want to insert the image.
- Click on the “Image” option in the Insert Additional Elements panel.
- In the Insert Image screen you’ll see 3 tabs – “Insert from my Image Gallery,” “Insert External Image,” “Insert from Flickr.” Select the “Insert from Flickr” option.
- Log in to your Yahoo!/Flickr account if you’re not already logged in.
- Authorize Benchmark Email to access your Flickr account by clicking OK, I’LL AUTHORIZE IT.
- Once you’ve authorized Benchmark Email to access your Flickr account, you will be able to see images from your Flickr account in our Image Gallery.
- Select desired image to insert it in your campaign and click on the INSERT button.