Knowledge Base Home General questions Templates & Editor How do I add additional sections (articles, promotions, etc.) to my emails?
How do I add additional sections (articles, promotions, etc.) to my emails?
- Open the email that you want to add sections to.
- Click on the link "Add Sections" on the left-hand side.
- Choose the type of section you want to add to your email. Your options will be based on the email template you’re using.
- Add in the content for your new section.
- If you want to create a copy of your section, click on the "Copy" icon in section.
- When you add a section, it will appear in the default stylesheet, along with the font color. If you want to make a copy of the section with all the formatting intact, use the Copy Section option. By using the Copy Section option, the style and font color will be copied over to the new section.
Did this answer your questions?