Knowledge Base Home Create Email Marketing How do I add a Pinterest link to my email?
How do I add a Pinterest link to my email?
If you want to lead contacts to your Pinterest
page, you can add a Pinterest link to your email.
To add a Pinterest link to your email:
- In Step 4 of the email editor, click on the Edit icon for the section you would like to place the icon in.
- Place your cursor where you want the Pinterest icon to appear.
- Under the Insert Social Media Elements toolbox on the left side of your screen, click on the Follow on Pinterest icon.
- This will open a window that looks like this:
Choose which image you’d like to use from the available options. There are instructions provided on how to locate the desired Pinterest link.
- Click Update.
- Click Save for the section to ensure the changes are captured.
Benchmark Email provides special social media templates
that might be beneficial to you. You might also want to consider archiving
your email to your social networking site.
Did this answer your questions?