Knowledge Base Home Create Drag & Drop Editor How do I add a Webpage version to my emails?
How do I add a Webpage version to my emails?
It is advisable to include a webpage version of your campaign so that people who are unable to view images or their email service provider blocks the images will be able to see your email in its entirety.
To add a link to webpage version of your email in your campaigns/newsletters, follow these steps:
- Log into your account and click on the Emails tab.
- Click the Create New Email link in the header section.
- To edit an email that has already been created, click the Edit Email icon located on the right of the email name. Then select step 1 Email Details.
- Click Advanced Options near bottom of screen.
- Check on the box for the Webpage Version to include the link.
Did this answer your questions?