Knowledge Base Home General questions How do I add and verify an email address?
How do I add and verify an email address?
If you would like to have multiple email addresses to send your email campaigns from, you can. You can have one as the From email address and another as the Reply email address, whatever your case is you will need to verify the email addresses.
Here’s how you add and verify email addresses:
- Click on your Username and select Account Settings.
- Select Email Verification from the menu bar on the left-hand side.
- On this page, you’ll see the email addresses you’ve already verified and the pending verification emails. You also have the option to add new email addresses.
- Click on the Add Email button.
- On the Verify Your Email Addresses pop-up, enter the email addresses you would like to verify.
- Add each email address you want to verify in the pop-up box. If you’re adding multiple email addresses, make sure to hit enter after each email address you add. When completed, click on Send Verification Email.
- Now, go to the inbox of the email address you would like to verify and locate the Confirmation Email and click on the confirmation link.
Note: Before using an email address, you must always verify it belongs to you or your business. Using a personal or generic ISP email address such as Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, and Outlook will affect your delivery rates. To have better results, use your company or business domain. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?