Knowledge Base Home General questions How do I add background images to individual blocks?
How do I add background images to individual blocks?
In order to add a background image to a block or set of blocks, you will need to obtain the image’s URL. You should also have working knowledge with HTML coding.
- Find the URL for the desired image. If your image has already been uploaded into the Image Gallery, you can get the code by following these steps.
- Click the Edit icon for the section block you want to add the background image to.
- On the left panel, click the button. You may also click on the HTML button in the toolbar.
- At the top of the screen there is a <table> tag.
- Within this <table> tag, insert
but be sure to replace the sample URL (used here for demonstrative purposes) with your image’s URL.
- Click Save & Close. The image should now appear as the background image.
- Click Save to close the block.
Background images may not display for some email clients. You may want to include a background color
so that those recipients who cannot view the background images will see a background color instead.
Did this answer your questions?