Knowledge Base Home Templates & Editor How do I add space or padding around an image?
How do I add space or padding around an image?
The Benchmark Email editor will allow you to increase or decrease the padding around an image.
To increase or decrease the padding around an image, please follow these steps:
- Click on the Edit icon for the block containing the image.
- Double click the image to open the image editor. (You may also select the image and then click on Image from the Insert Addition Elements table on the left.)
- Change the Distance (from text) boxes as needed/desired.
- Click Insert to save the changes.
- Make sure to click the Save button when you are finished editing the block.
Did this answer your questions?