Knowledge Base Home Create Email Marketing Signup Forms How do I change the look of my email using Global Colors?
How do I change the look of my email using Global Colors?
On the left side of the Email Builder, click on GLOBAL COLORS
. This column lists all of the areas that you can customize using different background colors. The areas that you can customize will vary based on the template you are using.
Things to know before you begin:
- Select the appropriate template for your business need(s). The layout of the template is what you want to focus on, since you will have the option to change the colors in step 4 of the email builder.
- If you are using colors from your own website or logo, you’ll need to know what the hex values are for those colors. Consult your web designer for this information if you do not know where to find it.
- Not every section of the template will be affected by the Global Colors changes you may make. Be sure to experiment with different templates to find the one that changes in the way you need it to.
Global Color Selection
- In step 4 of the email editor, on the left-hand side of your screen, click the COLOR CHANGE icon for the area you wish to modify.
- In the color picker that pops up, select the color you wish to use. You can click on More Colors option for more colors enter the hex value of the color you want to use. The changes you make will reflect in your email.
- Click APPLY.
Note: If you need to return your template to its original colors, click on REVERT TO THE ORIGINAL TEMPLATE COLORS to undo the changes you’ve made.
Did this answer your questions?