Knowledge Base Home Templates & Editor How do I copy a block of an email to another email?
How do I copy a block of an email to another email?
You can copy a block of information from one email to another one by simply transferring over the HTML code.
Note: Following these instructions incorrectly could result in permanent undesirable changes in your template(s). This is recommended only for those with a working knowledge of HTML.
To copy a block of an email to another email…
- Click the Edit icon on the block.
- On the left panel, click on or in the toolbar of the block, click on the HTML button.
- Highlight all of the code in the Code View window and copy it to your clipboard.
- Click Canel.
- Now click on the Email tab and select the email that you want to insert the block of information into.
- On Step 4 of the editor, click the Edit icon and then click the button from the left panel. Alternatively, go to the toolbar of the block and click on the HTML icon on the block where you want to insert the code.
- Delete the existing code that is displayed in the Code View window.
- Paste the code that you copied from the first email.
- Click Save & Close.
Did this answer your questions?