Knowledge Base Home General questions How do I copy and paste text from Microsoft Word?
How do I copy and paste text from Microsoft Word?
Copying and pasting text from Microsoft Word or any other word processing program is a useful and time saving process.
To copy and paste the text into a block within Benchmark Email:
- Go to the section/block in which you wish to paste the text. Click the Edit icon .
- Open the file that you want to copy the text from.
- Within the document, highlight the words you want to copy.
- Once your text is highlighted, go to the menu and select Edit > Copy. The text will now be stored on your computer’s clipboard.
- Navigate back to your Benchmark Email account.
- Place your cursor in the block where you want the text to be pasted.
- Right click your mouse and select Paste to place the text in the email (Mac: Ctrl – click > Paste). Note: You can Paste copied text with styles or without styles by toggling the Paste as Plain Text icon.
- Click on the Save button.
Did this answer your questions?