Knowledge Base Home Contact Lists How do I copy lists with different fields?
How do I copy lists with different fields?
The data you store in the contact list(s) fields allows you to manage your list(s) more efficiently. You can copy list(s) with different fields by following these simple steps:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- On the Dashboard menu, click on Contacts.
- Select the list you want to copy over.
- Click on the options icon and select Export to File.
- On the Export List pop-up, choose your Contact Filter Options.
- Select the Fields you would like to export.
- Click Download as CSV or Download as Excel when done.
- Save the file on your computer
Now, upload it into the desired list:
- On the Dashboard menu, select Contacts.
- Locate the list you would like to add contacts to and click on the icon next to it.
- Now select Add contacts to this list.
- Click on the Import Contacts From a File option and then click Next.
- Click the Browse button and open the file you just saved to your computer.
- Click Next.
- Map the fields accordingly.
- Click Save & Finish.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?