Knowledge Base Home Contact Lists How do I copy some of my contacts to another list?
How do I copy some of my contacts to another list?
Contact Lists Updated on December 12, 2018
At some point, you may want to copy contacts from one list to another. Whether you need to consolidate to one list or you need to manage multiple list, Move and Copy can help you manage your list.
To do so, simply follow these steps:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Select Contacts from the drop-down Home menu located on the left.
- Select the list name containing the contacts you’d like to copy to another list.
- “Check” the box to the left of your desired contact(s).
- Select the option Copy to List located on the List options tab.
- Now, select your desired list(s) to copy your selected contact(s) over to.
- Click Save.
You have successfully copied your contacts to the list(s) of your election! Depending on the amount of contacts you copied, this process could take a few minutes.
To learn how to copy an entire list to another list Click Here.
To learn how to move contacts to another List Click Here.
When you copy contacts, you’re only adding them and their data to another list. Copying does not remove the contact from its original list.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?