Knowledge Base Home RSS How to create an RSS to Email campaign
How to create an RSS to Email campaign
Updated on May 19, 2020
You can now automatically send email campaigns to your subscribers with the latest news/blogs from your website or any other RSS feed, by using our RSS Email feature. The process is quick and straightforward to set up.
To create your RSS Email:
- Sign in to your Benchmark account, once there select Emails from the dashboard, and then click on Emails.
- Click on the Create New Email option.
- Next, select RSS Email.
- Select the Editor Type you will use to create your RSS Email Campaign and then click Next. We recommend using the Drag & Drop Editor.
- Give your email a name and enter your blog’s RSS or XML feed URL. Then click Next. If you don’t have this address handy, click here.
If you’re not sure what your RSS Feed URL is, just enter the URL of your blog, and we’ll try to find it for you.
- In the next page, complete the Email Checklist such as the To, From, Subject Line, and then click on Design.
- Select the RSS Template.
- You can now customize your RSS email to match your branding. There are placeholders for the RSS content which are used to display content from your RSS Feeds when you are done click Save & Next.
- Click on the Schedule option.
- Here you will select the Sending Frequency, the Send Days, and a Send Time. You can change the timezone here if needed.
If there is no new content in your RSS Feed, no email will be sent.
Here is how to deactivate an RSS Email
- Click on Emails from the main dashboard, and then select Emails.
- Locate your email, and click on the More Options icon .
- Then, click on Deactivate in the drop-down. Deactivating the email pauses the sending until it is resumed again.
You can restart the RSS Email by clicking on the same More Options icon and selecting Activate, then click on Confirm in the popup.If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?