Knowledge Base Home Surveys & Polls How do I create and preview a poll?
How do I create and preview a poll?
Use Polls to make your website attractive and for a better user experience.
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- On the Dashboard menu, click on Surveys.
- Select Polls.
- Click on the Create New Poll button.
- In the poll name text field, enter the name for your poll. This is for your reference only.
- In the Question text, enter the question your want to ask the visitors.
- In the Answers you can add up to 5 options. You are provided 2 options to start with.
• In case you want to add more options, click on Add to avail of more options.
- You can change the Button Text of the submit button in the Button Text field.
- Design the poll that best fit your needs by editing the color and format in the Questions, Answers and Background options.
- Select Save & Finish when completed.
- Click View Your Poll to see a preview of your poll.
Your poll is now live. To use it on your website, copy the Poll HTML and paste it in your website page (or send the link in your emails.)
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?