Knowledge Base Home Automations General questions Deactivate, stop or unschedule an Automation Lite
Deactivate, stop or unschedule an Automation Lite
Once an Automation Lite has been created, it must be activated in order for it to function correctly. There are times where you’ll need to deactivate, or turn off an automation cause it may have outlived its purpose or it may just need a pause.
Here is how to you deactivate your Automation:
- Log into your Benchmark Email account.
- From the navigation click on Automations, and then Automation Lite.
- Locate the Automation from your list
- Click on the more options icon (3 dots) and select Deactivate.
- Then confirm you wish to deactivate/stop the Automation.
If you still have questions regarding your automation, please feel free to contact our support team.
Did this answer your questions?