Knowledge Base Home Create Image Gallery How to delete a document from the Document Gallery
How to delete a document from the Document Gallery
The Document Gallery lives within the Drag & Drop Editor, you’ll need to go into a draft or an incomplete email to delete any documents in your Benchmark Email account. Please note that this process is not reversible. Removing documents from your Document Gallery will also remove them from any email campaign where they were being used.
To delete a document, follow these steps:
- Go to Emails, and select an email campaign.
- Continue until you get to the Drag & Drop editor.
- Open any block that allows text, click on the paper clip button in the top toolbar. Or if you are using a Button, click on the Link option, then click on Attach a File.
A popup will appear with the list of documents available in our account.
- To delete one document, click on the menu option located to the right of the document, and select Delete.
If you want to delete multiple documents, add a checkmark to each document, then select Delete.
- Confirm your action by clicking on Delete in the popup screen.
- Exit the popup by clicking the on the top right corner.
- Now, you can either continue working on the email or exit the process.
- Click on Step 3 Editor, and select Exit the Process.
- Learn more about the Document Gallery, Here.
If you have any questions regarding your Document Gallery, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, Chat or by phone.
Did this answer your questions?